Tuesday, 26 April 2011

I need to have more good sex again, if only for the anecdotes.

We've just had a long weekend in the UK, so this coupled with a mini heat wave meant that I spent most of the past four days like a tramp: drinking in the daytime whilst lying on the ground in a park. Lovely.

As with most other self respecting London Hipsters, I spent some of this lazing around in London Fields - home of the stupidly dressed cunt, gangland shooting and fixed gear bike pile. The heat played havoc with my libido over the weekend, and this coupled with underdressed beautiful girls everywhere made the pursuit of sex a key aim.

In this endeavour I had only partial success.

Friday night me and Georgia were in contact again. We were saying we were both horny and how it was a shame we weren't nearer. She put a status update on facebook saying "Wishes @myrealname was in my town tonight". Tells me she wants to choke on my cock. That she's had the opportunity to fuck recently but hadn't. That there was no one in Newcastle like me.

Ok this is getting out of hand now. A facebook update tagging me and saying all of that??? It's too much and I decide something has to be done. I tell her that since next weekend is another long one, either she should come to me, or I should go to her. "You have to come up to see me"

I followed this up today with a pleasant facebook message (I didn't want to be turning the sex dial up to 11 here) and said since we were both now sober what did she reckon to the notion of me coming up to see her?


What's that you ask? That'd be my message box since I sent it.

Nothing. No reply.

I can't say I'll be surprised if she ignores it, and as a result I can't say I'll be gutted because this sort of thing doesn't happen to people like me. But hope is a powerful and dangerous thing - until it reaches the weekend, every time I get a notification I'll be jumping to my page again, hoping against hope... ;)

Having got very drunk on Friday night, I decided to save money and brain cells by staying away from an annual party a friend was throwing; daybreak seen through bleary eyes was the inevitable result there. Posy texted me late in the afternoon saying she wanted to fuck me, however a girl called Kelly I've been speaking to but not yet met lives down the road from me and was around too. I decided that a new challenge was more enticing than a guaranteed fuck, however this backfired when Kelly couldn't make it and Posy had gone on to make other plans when I told her I wasn't around. So it was an unremarkable night of food, tv, sofa and masturbation for me. Oh the glamour.

Given that I awoke fresh, went to the gym, and was in the mid point of a bank holiday weekend I decided that a sunday session was in order, - aaahhh decorum, I am your slave. Kelly and I had been texting on and off with greater frequency over the past week and it seemed that tonight we were both out in the same area so we were going to try to meet up.

I walked into the crowded pub after midnight, I scanned the room and saw her at the back. She stood out. Long blonde fine hair cascading down over her shoulders, electric blue eyes and vivid red lips drew me in. I kissed her hello and offered to get her a drink. I returned with a Guinness for me and a vodka tonic for her and got introduced to the friends she was with. It turned out I actually knew quite a lot of people in there, over the next ten minutes a mixture of guys and girls were coming up to say hi - I was aware this wasn't making me look like a friendless wonder so things could be worse.

She herself had a couple of guys hanging around her, one of whom was more like a lost pet, I caught him saying something like "Unless you don't like me being here" - poor guy, he was in a bad place to say this. There's nothing worse than desperation, and it sounded like he was trapped in this place. I had no doubt that Kelly had created this situation, she said she had kissed him once and was now trying to avoid him - but you don't say things like that unless you've been treated in conflicting ways, I could see a shadow of my own state of mind earlier this year in this.

We had a little gak and decided to go back to my place nearby and then maybe go on to a house party. Only we didn't, we stayed up and drank the best part of a 2 ltr bottle of whiskey together and neither of us can remember getting to bed.

We woke up feeling HORRENDOUS and with sketchy memories of the night before. We'd kissed but nothing more. The next day we kissed more and she teased me a lot (stroking me through my underwear, allowing me to fleetingly stroke her through hers) before she left to go back to hers.

"I'm a tease. I like it."

This statement coupled with the poor lost pet man last night makes me think that she's a potential handful. But I'm back in a place where I'm able to revel in this a little more. Though she may not be perfect, or even possibly a 'worthy adversary', she is a challenge. And I like that. Oh, and she's hot. She was pretty in her facebook pictures, but even better in the flesh. She is flat chested, but has an amazing ass and she is very good with eye contact, I have a mirror at the end of my bed and as I had her bent over, my hand outside the material stroking over her hot wet lips, she had no problem with staring into my eyes.

I ended up passing out for a few hours again, the hangover beating my brain into a retreat to hide under the nullifying blanket of unconsciousness. I woke up to texts from her saying she had frustrated herself, so a few suggestive texts from me meant that she decided she was going to come back over before she went on to a friends for dinner. I showered, woke myself up and waited for her to arrive.

In short, she IS a massive tease. But she's honest with it, and as I say I'm not put off by it. Not yet anyway. I'm not going to rise to it, I'm going to be nonchalant about her denials, and I'll be a worthy adversary to her. It's what she needs/wants I know. I think she's a definite sub in the making too, I can tell she's going to respond to me being in control when the time comes...

We arranged to meet again tonight only she pulled out saying she'd not slept and was too tired to be good company. I wasn't gutted that I'd be able to eat fajitas, sit on the sofa and read my book, today has been hard and tiring. We'll do this another time, I know she's into me and intrigued by me, she's already said as much.

I've joined a new site and as well as Kelly I'm speaking to another girl for the first time today, we're already having some great banter and we've already agreed we're going to meet up when she gets back from visiting family in S Africa. I just pray she doesn't have a heavy accent. Saffers: along with brummies, the one accent I can't stand.

In other news I've started to think about K again. A lot of the time I feel like I'm able to see her and I'll be able to be laid back about it. If only so I can hear from her why she felt it ok to treat me as she did, and what happened. I know I won't get an honest answer, but I still need closure. Thinking about her now and she feels like a stranger I didn't really know, and she was in ways to be able to treat me as she has.

I think I may suggest doing this in the next few weeks, however if I can keep myself occupied with moving on enough maybe I'll refrain. My head thinks I should just never bother seeing her again, only bad will come of it. But my heart (the one armed with the baseball bat as per the post below)? I think my heart will at some point win out.

I. Still. Miss. Her.

2 comments:

  1. I do not see it as the heart holding the baseball bat. it is the nagging need for closure, seen it with a few friends.. your heart has been hurt badly.. it would not want more..
    Good luck with kelly ;-)

    ReplyDelete
  2. You're right there Mari, I could do with not putting myself through any more drama really.

    Thanks Mari, I'll keep you posted x

    ReplyDelete