Wednesday, 13 July 2011

And so it goes...



7 comments:

  1. How very cynical... you doin' ok?

    ReplyDelete
  2. Ha, yes I know - or maybe just realistic?

    But without getting all anthropological, I think the same cycle holds true in all aspects of human/animal psychology. It's just that in this circle there's a lot more at stake unfortunately so the walls go up. Life is safer lived with cynicism, it's just a shame it can't be simpler.

    I'm ok Zadie, thinking 'bout stuff that there's no point to I guess.

    How are you though more importantly, I'm sure you're much more interesting x

    ReplyDelete
  3. A cynical life is indeed safer, but not by any means better. But that's the danger when you decide to do away with the bullshit and rely on the rational.

    How am I? I'm struggling with the above. Thankfully.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Because it sounds good or because it's true?

    ReplyDelete