Sunday, 13 March 2011

A False Start

Last night I had a date which was confusing. I met up with Tassles. After cancelling the other night I wasn't entirely sure we'd actually meet last night either as she'd been ill. She reassured me that she'd definitely make it out and true to her word, come 8:30 last night I was ordering us espresso martinis.

She was shorter than I imagined, though perfectly proportioned which maybe gave the illusion of height in her pictures. She was dressed casually in flat black boots, black jeans and a dark grey top. Her blonde hair was loose and casual, she was really pretty in real life, and cuter too.

We sat down and she apologised saying she was sniffly as well as dosed up on cold and flu medicine. I was a little apprehensive beforehand that she could be hard work, accustomed to guys showering her with attention and easy living (the private jet pictures made me think this). It turned out she was totally laid back and fun, she didn't take herself seriously at all, was kinda crude and used the word "fingered" twice in ten minutes. We had quite a lot of friends in common, she'd lived in Shoreditch years ago and we were making each other laugh.

We changed drinks, her to white wine, me to whisky. Things were getting flirty between us, and after another round of drinks she said she was feeling pissed already. We'd be getting on really well, with not one silence for the hour or so since we'd first met.

All of a sudden though she started to wane. Literally in the space of 5-10 minutes she went from all chatty to needing to go home. It was such a dramatic change that I worried it could have been something I said. We'd talked about being single and relationships so I said I'd been hurt by a girl, so thought maybe somehow this had put her off?

I paid for our drinks and we walked downstairs. She went to the toilet and we said goodbye. I kissed her on the cheek and said it was nice to meet her and left. Ah well, never mind.

So I headed back east, met up with some mates and proceeded to get very drunk, play pool and talk shit. I'd texted her to say "Let me know you get home safely anyway x"but didn't hear anything back. But then later on I got three texts through in one, her apologising for making a bad impression, that she was being sick in the toilet, and that she was sad when I gave her the cold kiss her on the cheek as she really fancied me.

Phew.

So she was actually genuinely ill. Hopefully this means we can meet up again when she's well and then she can damn well make it up to me ;)

I know this has been a pretty dull post, but I put this down to trying to make this a warts and all blog. Maybe I should only post when there's fireworks to discuss, but I feel nuanced reality is a more valuable commodity to be peddled. Plus, I'm hungover to fuck today so that's not helping. And I'm horny. Such a waste - I should be having hungover sex right about now. What I'd do for a good fuck now...

To offset this, later on I'll tell you about Heidi, my first fuck buddy.

xx

1 comment: